:3 My friends... You should have seen this coming while it was still very, very far away~
Black Intruder, by the way, is Beelzebumon's Theme Song sung by his Japanese voice actor, Takahashi Hiroki. It's a great song and Mr. Hiroki's vocals are amazing~ [link]
This is my entry for
's contest- create a Sonic Team Character based off of a movie.
AND HE WOOOOOOOON!!!
It was tough, and the other entries were also amazing!
And the perfect excuse to do this- Shadow the Hedgehog dressed up as Beelzemon. I've been wanting to do this for a while, but this is the first time it's actually looked good enough to finish.
Why this is the perfect combo:
1. They're both bikers~! Motorcycles for the win!
2. Both have a slightly psycho edge to their personalities.
3. Both attempting to atone for their previous sins. Beelzemon for killing Leomon, Shadow for letting Maria die.
4. Both given 'life' from a higher entity. Impmon was able to digivolve because of the Pheonix's fire, Shadow was created through Black Doom's blood.
5. Both Anti-heroes~
6. Both amazing characters... and very good looking too! :3 *shot*
7. Young girls are the cause of their misery. XD
8. Both have short tempers and are easily annoyed.
9. Both very, very, very proud.
10. Both Super Powerful~! Physically.
11. At one point or another, both question their reason for being and their actions.
= 12. BOTH USED FIREARMS!
13. Are able to attack using... erm... energy stuff. Beelzemon's Darkness Claw against Shadow's Chaos Spear. Ya know?
14.*could go on forever*
But you get my drift- they're both amazingly similar. And, although it's not an official reason, Rook loves them both a lot. :3 They're so cool~
Yep, I hope those are enough. ^^
About the pic- I've been struggling with it a lot. D= The lineart is terrible, I know, but I've been trying to draw something like that for daaaaaaaaaaaaaays. It was the closest I got, and I had to finish it before the deadline came around. DX The top head quill really bugs me, but I don't think I can fix it, and the left arm is too far in too look like it's there. And the mask looks like it's falling off.
Besides that, I think it came out rather well. :3 I really like how the leather came out, and the metal looks nice too. Oh, and the pose is a little more dynamic than I originally intended, which is neat. His hands glowing purple 'cause of Beelzebumon's Darkness Claw attack. Rawr. >3
Oh, and I colored it entirely in Elements.
Stroke after painful stroke, but it was well worth it. ;w; The coloring job is the only thing that makes this piece semi-decent.
Sorry it's so small- I didn't realize that because I was zoomed in all the time. ;-; Mebbe I'll make it an ID or something...
Wish me luck! =3
Beelzemon/Beelzebumon and all other Digimon belong to Bandai... I think.
Shadow and all other Sonic charries belong to Sega and Sonic Team.
To whoever read it all! :3